Sunday, October 30, 2011

Retro Gingham



This was how I spent my early Sunday morning - having an apple, a coke and a book (not literally, of course) for breakfast in this sweet retro inspired outfit. I love gingham check but I only wore it once in summer. So, when Fall was gone for a day letting Summer pay a visit, the first thing I wanted to wear was this little gingham shorts. With shades and denim, I thought I just had my summer. I miss it.
When I first saw this hair bow hairdo of Lady Gaga, I couldn't wait to try this myself. I got lots of compliments on this hair bow. I learned it from Youtube and it's super easy to do. Love it. Perfect to spice up any simple outfit.

3 comments:

  1. WOW this Retro outfit is gorgeous i love everything x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hairbow with the gingham definitely looks snazzy hehe. Hope the rest of your Sunday was fab!

    ReplyDelete