Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yacht!!!

My outfit on Asos Fashion Finder - click here to go details 


Colorblocking is a big big trend from spring to summer now (and surprisingly even to fall). Above is my outfit that I created about weeks ago on Asos.com and I think it had turned out to be soooo cute!! (do you guys think so??). This is perfect for yacht parties or just beach holidays. Despite being a big colorblocking’s fan, I’m honestly not a guru in this category. I’m giving you this topic because I’m so excited to show you my work. 

Due to the high prices and low stock avaibility, I searched some items for you guys to rock the look:

Tops:
Shorts
Handbag (I’ve found two super cute from Target):
Boat shoes - seems like Sperry-Top Sider is the best brands for boat shoes out there, especially with this bright yellow color but you can get them at a lower price on some US sites:
Jewelry
Hat:

Asos is one of my favorite online stores ever, not just because of their free shipping worldwide service but also their big fashion community. It’s so much fun. Are you an Asos member? Add me as friends!!




I want to be on a yacht like this!!! (photos from yachtforums.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment